and I’m gonna be in trouble.
Cause all his homemade clothes look like this! yikes.
My BOY is growing up. He’s 5 years old!
And this little guy is gone:
So…..it’s time to replace the grown-out sleeves, high-water shorts, and old looks.
Yes! Let’s Celebrate the BOY!
Can you believe it’s been almost 2 years since Rae and I joined forces??…dedicating a few weeks JUST to BOY projects?
If you’re new to CTB (Celebrate the BOY), here’s the scoop:
3 years ago Made by Rae and I thought there should be more BOY projects in blogland. So we started a month-long series where we and guests bloggers shared boy clothing and project ideas. Check out the detailed archives page HERE and check out Rae’s archives HERE.
This time around we’re taking it more casual and we’d love you to play along.
Here’s what’s happening:
• CTB will be two weeks long and starts NEXT MONDAY! 2/25
• Projects will be from MADE and Made by Rae (no guests)
• Rather than having guest posts, we’ll be sharing round-up posts of YOUR stuff! So please add your Boy projects, tutorials, creations to the CTB Flickr Group.
• Hashtag your photos to Instagram and Twitter with #celebratetheBOY I’ll do some roundups on IG as well! (you can find me @danamadeit)
• If you haven’t sewn any Boy projects, no worries! That’s what we’re here for. Hopefully our BOY weeks will inspire new ideas in you and you’ll feel the itch to sew along while we celebrate.
• Share the BOY love on your blog! Grab one of our large graphics (the one above or below) or grab a smaller button below for your blog sidebar. And link them all to the archives page HERE. I’ll be adding new projects to that page as we go along.
Okay. Let’s do this thing!
See you BOYs back here on Monday (with other posts on the blog in-between of course)
Have a great Monday!