And boys! And all kinds of dudes.
And anyone who needs a necktie…which is most guys at some time or other.
THIS PATTERN IS FOR YOU TO ENJOY!
And for anyone to have fun sewing and gifting!
Cause how many times have you bought a tie as a gift?
Well guess what? They are so simple to make, and with plenty of cool vibes.
It’s the Everyday Necktie…for every kind of guy!
And for every occasion.
It comes in three styles: Classic, Skinny, and Color-Blocked.
And Father’s Day is just around the corner! (June 19th). You’re gonna steal the show with this one.
And I promise that once you make one, you’ll want to make ten more….for every dad, son, husband, friend that you know. Cause like most simple projects they can be a little addictive.
You can watch the simple video for making these ties by pressing play below.
(Or you can WATCH IT HERE.)
And Here are the Pattern Details:
EVERYDAY NECKTIE – $7
Purchase HERE in the SHOP
There are THREE SIZES:
• BOY’S TIE – 3 to 7 years old
(43 inches finished length)
• TWEEN TIE – 7 to 11 years old
(46 inches finished length)
• MEN’S TIE – 11 years +
(62 inches finished length)
There are THREE STYLES:
Classic • Skinny • Color-Blocked
FABRIC and NOTIONS
For each Tie you need:
• 1 yard of OUTER fabric
• 1 of LINING fabric
• small amount of twill tape or bias tape (optional)
This pattern is aimed at 100% quilting cotton because it’s an easy fabric to work with, gives your tie an everyday look, and comes in so many cool prints. But feel free to use beautiful silks, brocades, and whatever else catches your eye!
SKILL LEVEL – Beginner + All sewers!
My goal with this pattern was to keep the process as simple as possible, because other necktie patterns I’ve seen feel complicated…with extra steps, interfacing, and excessive hand sewing. You’ll be amazed at how quickly these ties come together! And how cool they look.
DOWNLOAD and PRINTING DETAILS
• This is a 26-page PDF downloadable document – You are NOT mailed a physical paper pattern.
• After purchase you will receive TWO emails. One is payment confirmation. The other email has a download link and instructions. PLEASE SAVE the Document to your COMPUTER (rather than a mobile device. The pattern works best on a desktop or laptop) Do a “save as” to your computer and then you will always have the pattern file—because your download link will expire at some point.
• The file size is 3 MB
• Pages print to 8 1/2 x 11 inch paper (you do not need to print every page)
• By purchasing this pattern, you are free to make Neckties from the pattern and sell them in your small-scale shop, such as an etsy shop, or for a local fundraising event. No production license needed. Please mention in your product listing that you used the “Everyday Necktie Pattern by MADE Everyday”.
(and link to www.madeeveryday.com)
• NO mass production please.
TAG YOUR PHOTOS ON INSTAGRAM:
Okay. Let’s sew!
Everyday Necktie Pattern – $7
Purchase HERE in the SHOP