Grab all the sprinkles! Grab all the fabric!….cause Boardwalk Delight is now in stores!
I’m so excited for you guys to try out my fabric collection, designed for Art Gallery Fabrics.
• There are Ten Designs in the collection, printed on beautiful cotton.
— Three Designs also come in Knit.
— One Design comes in Canvas.
You can see the entire collection HERE on the Art Gallery Website.
• You can purchase Boardwalk Delight fabrics in many online shops that carry Art Gallery Fabrics. Here are a few shops that sell the collection in various amounts (if you’re a shop that also carries it, let me know in the comments!)
The Fat Quarter Shop
Peek-a-Boo Fabric Shop
Needle in a Fabric Stash
Indy Love Fabrics
Stitch Stash Diva
Thread Stitches Fabric
Sew Stitching Happy
• You can also purchase the Boardwalk Delight Collection in many local quilt shops. If your shop does not carry it, just ask and they can order it.
It’s filled with 50 pages of colorful projects and inspiration for both quilting and garment sewing. There’s so much to choose from! And each page has links to the projects and patterns, so you can make your own and join the Boardwalk party.
• If you want to share your own projects on instagram, tag them and tag me!
• And finally, we made a video to go along with the collection! Because it just wouldn’t feel like summer without some groovy music and a bunch of colorful soda straws.
So just hit play below and enjoy:
MADE EVERYDAY with Dana is a fresh new sewing show, where we create everyday items you will love and use.
And in other news….I have a new pattern that’s ready to drop later this week!
Just in time for Father’s Day.
Dude. I’m freaking excited.
So get your sewing fingers ready,
Cause the full scoop is coming!…