The Baby Doll Basket PATTERN
The baby doll basket is the perfect carrier + bed for your toys. It’s soft and plush with a bit of batting inside—and it works for boys and girls. It’s such a fun project to see come together. And it makes a fantastic gift!
This PDF pattern combines colorful photos and illustrations with very detailed instructions for sewing a Baby Basket, a basket mattress, pillow, and simple doll blanket. We won’t leave out any bits of info! If you like our tutorials, you’ll love this pattern.
SMALL: fits dolls and toys 12-14 inches
MEDIUM: fits dolls and toys 14-16 inches (such as “Bitty Baby”)
LARGE: fits dolls and toys 16-18 inches (such as “American Girl” or “Our Generation” dolls)
FABRIC and SUPPLIES
Refer to the Supplies Chart photo here in the listing (also included in the pattern).
Advanced Beginner +
A beginner can do it as well, just bear in mind you will be sewing with bulkier fabrics, pinning and sewing some interfaced corners, and working with bias tape.
DOWNLOAD and PRINTING DETAILS
• This is a 46-page PDF downloadable document – You are NOT mailed a physical paper pattern.
• After purchase you will receive an email with download instructions.
PLEASE SAVE the Document to your COMPUTER (rather than a mobile device) then you will always have it—because your download link will expire at some point.
• The file size is 2.8 MB
• You do not need to print every page. A chart is included, showing which pages to print for each size.
• Also included is a printable 3-page cheat sheet for sewing reference.
• Pages print to 8 1/2 x 11 inch paper
• By purchasing this pattern, you are free to make Baskets from the pattern and sell them in your small-scale shop, such as an etsy shop, or for a local fundraising event. No production license is needed. Please mention in your product listing that you used the “Baby Doll Basket Pattern by MADE Everyday (and link to www.madeeveryday.com)
• NO mass production please.
• If you ever have someone manufacture products or garments for you, you will need to create your own pattern.
TAG YOUR PHOTOS ON INSTAGRAM: #babydollbasketMADE + @madeeveryday
Lining fabrics used in this pattern are FANFARE by Rae Hoekstra.
Visit made by rae for more info.