I know I’ve been quiet. But much is happening.
Here are some updates…
• Many of you have asked when the First Day Dress and the Baby Doll Basket patterns will be ready. Before Christmas??? Well, the First Day Dress is coming but it’s been moved to second place so the Doll Basket can definitely happen before Christmas…which means it should be ready sometime next week! This will give you a whole month to sew doll basket gifts for your little ones. Apologies to those who wanted the First Day Dress to make Christmas Dresses. I really wanted to have the ready too but life is busy and that one will come soon after.
• Also happening next week is our annual GiveTHANKSaway event—days full of freebies and fun stuff to say THANK YOU for stopping by, for enjoying the blogging adventure with me, and for your kind comments. They always make my day. So check in next week for the mayhem!
• With our new house getting closer to completion (well, there’s still much to do…but the end is sort of in-sight) our current house is FOR SALE! We just put it on the market today. Last week was a whirlwind of cleaning, decorating, and photo taking. And I’m happy and sad this time has come. It’s bittersweet to say goodbye to our first family home. I just hope another young family enjoys as we have. If you’re looking to buy in the Austin area, send me an email and I can share the details!
• Along with taking photos of our house….I’m actually ready to share the house with YOU guys! I’ve been meaning to do this for years, an official Before and After home tour. So later this week I’ll share the Sewing Room/Office.
• And lastly, in sewing news….I’ve been making 2-step Fleece Pillowcases like crazy. They’re my new favorite birthday party gift. I found this darling fox fleece at Joanns and asked Lucy if her friend liked foxes. “Well mom, her last name IS Fox…”
Haha. Yes! Perfect. Time to start making Christmas ones too.
Okay. Hope your day is a good one.