Guess what arrived on my doorstep this week???
Well, a new version of the previous camera. Yep. Had to buy that sucker again since the water damage repairs were $1100. No gracias.
So, welcome home new baby. It feels so, so, so very good to hold you and hear that snappy shutter. A month without you was way too long!
And just like that I felt like a new photographer again, taking pictures of anything and everything….
• Amazing yellow flowers that have popped up all over our town. I swear it’s Autumn?
• Clara hanging in her new favorite spot.
• Paint for our bathroom redo project (with a budget of $600. I think we can do it)
• Yellow on yellow crib/sheet combo.
Lucy looked at the beautiful can of paint and said mmmm, it looks like melted ice cream. I want to eat it!
Having the camera back also makes me want to sew, sew, sew and share. And just in time for the Kids Clothes Week Challenge on Elsie Marley! Are you doing it? There’s no pressure, it’s just a week to push yourself to sew for kids, even if it’s just cutting out your fabric. Head over for the details!
Meg always does an awesome job sharing inspiration ideas, interviews from sewers, and really cool creations from the Elsie Marley machine. This week she asked 5 bloggers to take my Basic KID Pants pattern and put their own spin on it. Check out these two versions from a little grey and cirque du beb.
And to really get your wheels spinning, look what’s going on in the KCWC flickr group! So many cool things…..
• red/gray shirt • yellow bow shirt • turquoise shorts • rainbow chevron shirt • call me blazer • nautical tank • pink/white shorts • gray hoodie • brown linen dress • gray dress • striped shirt dress • yellow pants
Have a good weekend!
Hope you get some sewing in.