Just a few things to share on a Friday afternoon….
* Congrats to the winner of the Colette Sewing Handbook giveaway!
#64 – briscoeslochico, who said: Would LOVE to win this book!! Exactly what I need to hone my skills. I used her bloomer pattern and they came out MAGNIFICENT!!
* Loving this styrofoam ball garland. Would be beautiful for Christmas. Make sure you use a water-based paint or the styrofoam “melts”.
* Unique gift idea: embroider a memorable trip on a map and frame it.
* Decorate your wall with shoe-box lids covered in fabric.
* I’ve added some new sponsors and some are offering 15-20% discounts to MADE readers. Check out the buttons on the left-hand column for codes.
Stop by this weekend for more recipes in our countdown series!