I’m pretty sure most of you are finished making gifts, seeing as Christmas is 3 days away. But if you still need a last minute gift, here are some simple ideas!
One of my favorite types of gifts to give is Christmas decor. As I unpacked our own decorations this season, I thought about how fun it is to have a whole stash of goodies to spread throughout the house. And after putting in a day of decorating, I didn’t have the patience or energy to think of making additional decor to go along. So wouldn’t it be fun if people just added to your decor stash?….and you pulled it out year after year? Giving a Christmas Decor gift is like the ease of buying store-bought trim but with handmade charm!
So, here are 20 simple ideas and tutorials from various creative blogs in craftland. All links and credits are at the bottom of the post.
Links and Credits:
1. Doily Garland by Sparkle Power, featured on Smile and Wave
2. Twisted Felt Garland by the Burl Bee
3. PomPom Garland by Elsie Marley
4. Paper Christmas Tree Ornaments by Elsie Marley
5. Felted Sweater Wreath by Recover Girl (for some reason I can’t get the proper link for this but you can see a picture, to get the gist)
6. Felt Ball Wreath by Pickles
7. Yarn Wreath by ChikAustin
8. Paper Wreath by luvinthemommyhood, additional tutorial info by Fine Craft Guild
9. Snowflake Pillows by Noodlehead
10. Felt Circles Pillow by Diary of a Quilter, featured on Someday Crafts
11. Fabric Snowflake Runner by V and Co.
12. Fire Starter Kit by Saltwater Kids
13. Holiday Gift Jars by Homemade by Jill
14. Bottles Full of Light by Design Mom
15. Photo Snowglobes by Design Mom
16. Cookie Cutter Ornaments by Martha Stewart
17. Felt Shingle Tree by Scissor Variations
18. Felt Christmas Tree Pins by the Purl Bee
19. Tree Pillow by Saltwater Kids
20. Felt Trees by Happy Together