Remember the popular book Fa La La La Felt that came out last year? Maybe you own it? It’s darling. Well the sequel book is coming out in a week and it’s got 40 FELT projects for every type of holiday! Yep.
Even Groundhog Day.
And….it costs less than $10. What?!
It’s called heart-FELT Holidays.
And tucked inside the Easter section….is my Peeps Bunny Bunting!
So how about a huge book giveaway?
Today we’re giving away FOUR copies of this book, one copy of Fa La La La Felt, some real felt and embroidery floss, and 2 FREE PDF patterns for everyone (cause my mom always told me that everyone’s a winner….though that’s not really true…..but I guess it can be today).
So here’s what’s inside that Felt book:
It starts with basics of felt fabric, the different types, selecting fabric, various stitches to use, etc.
Then it jumps right into the projects (with pattern templates in the back of the book. Please note: some templates need to be photocopied and enlarged).
You’ve got cool felt project ideas for the standard holidays….
And then there are some slightly more obscure ones.
A little groundhog phone case?? Who thinks of that? So cute!
April Showers bring May Flowers:
Fun for Father’s Day:
And these are just totally unique and cool. Funky family portraits:
Even the authors Kathy and Amanda have their own felt portraits in the back of the book.
There’s really something for everybody in the book. With 40 projects, how could there not be?
And for Easter there are two bunny projects.
The Bunny Pal (there’s a Free PDF download of this project at the end of the post):
And yea, these guys:
There they are!
Along with Peeps door hangers.
I won’t lie. It’s pretty neat to see your name printed in a book.
And….even more exciting is that these are the same people that I’m working with on my next book! It’s killing me that I’ve been making projects I won’t be able to share with you for another year. But that’s how publishing goes I guess.
Want to try out heart-FELT Holidays?
There’s a lot of swag here, which means FOUR winners.
• ONE winner receives:
– a copy of heart-FELT Holidays (signed by both authors)
– a copy of the Fa la la la FELT book
– all the felt and embroidery floss needed to make the Bunny Pal project.
• THREE winners receive a copy of heart-FELT Holidays (signed by me, on my page)
• EVERYONE can download:
– a FREE PDF copy of the Bunny Pal project with pattern HERE
– a FREE PDF copy of the Peeps Bunny Bunting with pattern HERE.
Please NOTE: there was a slight mix-up in the template size of the bunnies in the book but they’ve been corrected here in the PDF downloads.
* Leave a comment, that’s it!
* Only One entry per person.
* If you forget something and need to leave a second comment, go back and DELETE your first comment.
* Open to US and Canadian residents (sorry)
* FOUR winners will be picked via random.org
* Giveaway ends, Sunday 3/25/12 at 10pm (Central Time).
Winners will be announced next week.
Have a heart-felt day!