Since we missed a recipe on Sunday, we’ll make up for it today.
And sticking with last-minute Handmade gift ideas, here’s another one for you–Nutella play dough. Intriguing right? It’s from adorable Brazilian blogger Damaris and her site Kitchen Corners. This recipe is not something you actually eat. But it does smell divine and makes the perfect little Christmas gift to hand out.
So from her warm Brazilian weather to your chilly home, here’s something to try….
Hi there, I’m Damaris from Kitchen Corners.
Here’s the recipe.
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup of powdered cocoa
- 1/2 cup salt
- 1/2 tablespoon cream of tartar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons nutella
- 1/2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- Boil the water in a small sauce pan.
- In a medium sized pan mix the flour, cocoa powder, salt and cream of tartar.
- Add the boiling water, oil, and nutella to the mix and stir on medium-low heat until it is thick.
- Cool completly before kneading the dough.
- Knead the dough on a floured surface until it no longer sticks to your hands.
Thanks Damaris! I love really simple, cute gifts for kids. Cause when you’ve got a lot of nieces and nephews it’s nice to have an idea you can whip up in batches. And they’d make perfect stocking stuffers! (so much better than the hot pink stuff I bought last week). I can smell the Nutella now….
Have a warm Merry Christmas in the southern hemisphere!
Check out the Sweets and Treats archive page HERE.