Get your holiday sewing fingers ready!
Just in time for Christmas, we’re dropping a new pattern!
It’s the Hold it Bin.
Hold it. What? You made that cute bin?
Yesssss. That’s what your friends are going to say….when you make all 14 sizes, for everyone you know, for every room of the house, and the office, and the school.There’s even a flatware set, with removable flatware bins, and a napkin holder!
(Warning: bin sewing can be addictive.)
I love how professional this project looks, but still with that handmade charm. The bins are sturdy, while soft, and hold their shape well. Many of them come with lids and cool handle options.
And we’ve done all the hard math, so you have the perfect pattern pieces, with the perfect seam allowances. We always give you the nitty gritty details, so you feel like we’re sitting there next to you, sewing along.
Annnnd, we have a video to go along with it! You can press the play button below, or keep reading for more info.
The Hold it Bin is a PDF sewing pattern.
Printable pattern pieces come in 14 sizes.
Bin Styles included are:
• All-Purpose Bin + lid (small, medium, large)
• XXL Bin + lid
• Flatware Set + lid (with three insert bins)
• Drawer Organizers (small + large square, small + large rectangle)
• Napkin Holder + lid
• Upright Bin + lid (small, medium, large)
• Gift box + lid (small, large)
• Detailed step-by-step instructions with beautiful illustrations and photographs
• Charts and information provided in both Imperial (inches/yards) and in Metric
• Pattern pages print to either US letter-size and A4
There is so much to love with this project.
Maybe it’s because I love how many options there are. And how many things can be stored inside. You can even add a glass insert vase and turn the upright bin into a planter or pencil holder.
Of course I’m pretty partial to how perfect this XXL bin looks in my house.
It was MADE for this room.
And now you can sew them MADE for your home, too.
Okay, enough talk. Time to sew.
* You can purchase the Hold it Bin pattern HERE *
For additional resources and ideas, check out the Hold it Bin Headquarters Page.
Have fun sewing!