Spring (and babies) are in the air.
Let’s do a Giveaway Day!
I’ve got 4 fun freebies for you today, all with good sewing variety.
First up is an adorable shop for cute/cool/modern sewing patterns for women.
Please say hi to Megan Nielsen Patterns.
You’re gonna love her.
Those darling illustrations? The styles? The finished products?
And Megan Nielsen has a great approach to pattern making (read about it here). I love the extra touches she adds….like plenty of room in the envelope to get the darn thing back in there, clear sewing instructions, a spot for keeping notes on the pattern and logging your progress/variations. These are not PDF patterns but actual patterns mailed to your house; ready for you to cut and sew.
She carries Maternity patterns!
These are some of the best I’ve seen. You can buy them individually or in a “survival pack“. Great name.
Totally fun, right?
Then let’s giveaway free stuff!
Today Megan Nielsen is offering FOUR prizes:
• Everyone receives 15% off their entire purchase (enter MADE15 at checkout)
• One winner receives a $50 gift certificate to the shop
• Two winners receive a $25 gift certificate to the shop
• Leave a comment, that’s it!
• Only ONE entry per person
• Open to ALL Readers
• TWO winners will receive a $25 gift certificate to the shop and will be picked via random.org
• Giveaway ends, Saturday 4/21/12 at 10pm (Central Time).
Winners will be announced on Sunday or Monday.
Come back later today for more free swag.