THE ANYWHERE SKIRT
You can never have too many skirts. And this skirt can go anywhere!—to the party, to school, to work, to the beach.
It’s dainty, but flirty. It has pockets. YES! And though it’s a gathered skirt, it’s quite flattering on all body types.
The Anywhere Skirt is a custom-fitted skirt for ALL ages and ALL sizes.
It comes with a high or low waist and there are minimal gathers at the hips…so it lays beautifully on your body. And it’s made to fit your body dimensions perfectly!
Instructions are easy to follow, with beautiful photos and illustrations, and a conversational tone that helps you feel like I’m right there next to you, joining in the sewing fun!
You can even watch a video for the Skirt Pockets Here.
Each style has a fitted waistband and front plackets with button closures:
• Partially Gathered Skirt
• Full Skirt
• Skirt with a Sash
• Pockets for all styles
• Various Lengths: Mini Skirt • Midi Skirt • Maxi Skirt • Knee-length
This pattern is for ANY age and ANY size. It’s all based on your exact waist measurement, with ratios and a few calculations…which means there are no pattern pieces (other than the pocket).
FABRIC and NOTIONS
For each Skirt you need:
• 1 1/2 to 3 yards of fabric
• 5-10 buttons
• 1/2 yard of interfacing
Linen, Cottons (quilting weight, light-weight, medium-weight), Silk + Rayon.
Advanced Beginner – Intermediate
Because this pattern requires a bit of math/calculations, and the ability to sew buttonholes, I’ve labeled it Advanced Beginner. Of course I encourage anyone to push themselves and take on a challenge.
DOWNLOAD and PRINTING DETAILS
• This is a 25-page PDF downloadable document – You are NOT mailed a physical paper pattern.
• After purchase you will receive an email with download instructions.
PLEASE SAVE the Document to your COMPUTER (rather than a mobile device) then you will always have it—because your download link will expire at some point.
• The file size is 1 MB
• Pages print to 8 1/2 x 11 inch paper (you do not need to print every page)
• By purchasing this pattern, you are free to make Skirts from the pattern and sell them in your small-scale shop, such as an etsy shop, or for a local fundraising event. No production license needed. Please mention in your product listing that you used the “Anywhere Skirt Pattern by MADE Everyday”.
(and link to www.madeeveryday.com)
• NO mass production please.
TAG YOUR PHOTOS ON INSTAGRAM: #anywhereskirtMADE + @madeeveryday
Okay. Let’s sew!