Rollie Pollie, bean bag chair
Meet the Rollie Pollie.
It’s a chair, it’s a toy, it’s your favorite pillow!
This PDF pattern combines colorful photos and illustrations with detailed instructions for sewing a Rollie Pollie bean bag chair.
• Easy-to-follow instructions for the intermediate sewer
• Tons of info about Fabric selection, sewing with zippers, and filling
• Links and info about where to buy the right stuffing for your Rollie Pollie
• How-to make an Insert Rollie Pollie, and a slip-cover to go over it (easy to wash!)
• TWO different Child’s Pattern sizes to choose from (both are included)
Small – best for 1-2 year olds
Large – best for 2-6 year olds +
(from one side of the rollie, half-way around, in a semi circle to the other side)
Small – 38 x 38 inches
Large – 50 x 50 inches
FABRIC and SUPPLIES
Fabric/Stuffing needs are explained in the pattern but to give an overview, you need:
• 2-4 yards of fabric for the Insert Rollie Pollie
• 2-4 yards of fabric for the Slip Cover Rollie Pollie
• 4-10 bags of stuffing or other filling.
DOWNLOAD and PRINTING DETAILS
• This is a 42-page PDF downloadable document – You are NOT mailed a physical paper pattern.
• After purchase you will receive an email with download instructions.
PLEASE SAVE the Document to your COMPUTER (rather than a mobile device) then you will always have it—because your download link will expire at some point.
• The file size is 8.3 MB
• You do not need to print every page.
• Pages print to 8 1/2 x 11 inch paper
• By purchasing this pattern, you are free to make bean bag chairs from the pattern and sell them in your small-scale shop, such as an etsy shop, or for a local fundraising event. No production license needed. Please mention in your product listing that you used the “Rollie Pollie bean bag Pattern by MADE Everyday (and link to www.madeeveryday.com)
• NO mass production please.
• If you ever have someone manufacture products or garments for you, you will need to create your own pattern.
TAG YOUR PHOTOS ON INSTAGRAM: #rolliepollieMADE + @madeeveryday