The Parfait Pouch is the perfect little pouch to hold so many things.
With a cute rounded bottom and vinyl wrist strap, it works on its own as a purse, or just toss it in a larger bag for holding smaller items. Plus, the parfait pouch makes the parfait gift. With 8 different sizes, you can make them for all your needs!
Of course the real beauty of these pouches (in my opinion) are the zippers. I LOVE metal zippers! They make your projects look unique and polished. So this pattern was designed to fit the exact dimensions of 8 different zipper sizes. Hooray! Here are the details…
For everyone! Beginners and beyond.
If you’ve never sewn with zippers, have no fear! The instructions are carefully illustrated, and I even have the perfect step-by-step video for you here.
8 sizes, for zippers ranging from 5″ to 12″
FABRIC and SUPPLIES
• Outer fabric – appx 1 fat quarter (18 x 22 inches)
• Lining fabric – appx 1 fat quarter
• Interfacing – appx 1 fat quarter
• Wrist strap – small amount of vinyl or cotton fabric
• Zipper – metal or nylon, ranging from 5 inches up to 12 inches.
This PDF file contains:
• Printable pattern pieces in 8 sizes.
• Beautiful illustrations.
• Step-by-step instructions.
• Helpful tips + extra details.
• Cheat sheet for easy sewing.
DOWNLOAD AND PRINTING DETAILS
• This is a 17-page PDF pattern. The actual pattern piece is just 4 pages, and the remainder is the illustrated instructions.
• After purchasing the pattern, you’ll receive a link to download your digital pattern. You will NOT be mailed a physical pattern. Please double-check your email address at checkout.
• Please SAVE the document to your computer (rather than a mobile device) so you will always have it.
• The file size is 3 MB.
• You do not need to print every page. A chart is included, showing which pages to print for each size.
• Pages print to 8.5 x 11 inch or A4 paper.
• Pages are pieced together by trimming along the border, matching them at the markings, and taping together.
TAG YOUR PHOTOS ON INSTAGRAM:
#parfaitpouch + @madeeveryday
• By purchasing this pattern, you are free to make pouches from the pattern and sell them in your small-scale shop, such as an Etsy shop, or for a local fundraising event. No production license is needed.
• NO mass production please.
• If you ever have someone manufacture products or garments for you, you will need to create your own pattern.
Check out the Parfait Pouch Headquarters Page. You’ll find additional info, FAQ, photos, tutorial hacks, video links, etc.
Okay. Let’s sew!