Think of all the things you can do in 20 minutes….You can drive your kids to school, fold laundry, watch an episode of Last Man on Earth (are you watching that? SO funny),
You could sew a really awesome pencil skirt!
And all your friends will think it came from their favorite store, because it’s gonna be all professional and amazing looking.
This might be my favorite MADE Everyday video to-date!….because the project is so easy, with big payoff.
HUGE return on your investment.
• We’re going to make the skirt fit your body perfectly
• We’ll sew on a standard machine—my BabyLock works wonderfully, and I’ll show you a few stretchy stitches I like to use on my machine.
• We’ll make a really polished-looking waistband that’s easier than you think—no stringing the elastic through a waistband!
Okay, I’ll stop talking and let you watch.
Hit the play button below and enjoy!
MADE EVERYDAY with Dana is a fresh new sewing show, where we create everyday items you will love and use.
To watch other episodes:
• Click the VIDEO tab at the top or….
• Subscribe to my Youtube channel so you’re updated as soon as the episode goes live.