Welcome to the world of Violette Fields, where life is pretty.
And clothing is enchanting.
And everything around you is carefree.
I want to live here and dip my feet in that water.
Oh how I love this site. It’s a bit vintage, but modern. Picture perfect, yet playful.
It’s all so darling.
If you’re new to their site, Violette Field Threads sells both PDF and paper patterns for dresses, tops, pants, and accessories…with most patterns in size 2-10 years old. Just browse the shop and make sure you click on individual patterns for additional looks (each pattern has multiple pretty photos)
They recently launched 4 new patterns that are perfect for Fall:
• the Phoebe Dress and Top (pictured above left)
• the Kate Dress and Top
• the Gretchen Ruffled Cardigan (above right)
• the Brooke Riding Pants (below)
I know you love patterns.
And I know you love pretty. So would you like to try them out?
Today Violette Field Threads is offering a 30% discount to all MADE readers, till December 5th.
Enter at checkout: Madegivethanks
And they’re giving away FIVE Patterns to THREE winners!
This is open to International Readers!
• Leave a comment, that’s it.
• Only one entry per person.
• Open to ANYONE
• THREE winners will be picked via random.org
• GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
Thank you Violette Field Threads!
Check out our other Giveaway posts too:
• $100 to the Online Fabric Store
• Simple Sewing books by Katie Lewis
• Photoshop 101 and Illustrator 101 online courses from Nicole’s Classes
• Stained Glass Stars and Twine
• Blank Slate Patterns
• The Fat Quarter Shop and Layer Cakes
• Pattern + Design Coloring Books
• Goose Grease original wooden Peg Dolls
• Custom woven clothing labels
• Freshly Picked leather Moccasins