Fabric again? Yes!
Please welcome the Fat Quarter Shop.
If you’re looking for bundles of fabric, the Fat Quarter Shop is the place (you can buy some fabrics by the yard too). It’s a maze of pretty fabrics and they carry just about everything. Fat eighth bundles, charm packs, jelly rolls, fat quarters…they’ve got it all! I still remember the first time I saw a jelly roll and thought it was the prettiest thing ever.
Piles like these make me happy too. Can I sleep on a stack of those? Princess and the pea style? (all Kona Solids HERE)
This week at the Fat Quarter Shop, all Layer Cakes (fabric bundles of 10 inch squares) are 20% off till 11/25. And they have a cool new video tutorial that shows how to make this Layer Cake Lemonade Quilt, using one layer cake of fabric. Yummy.
For this giveaway, the Fat Quarter Shop is offering a Layer Cake to TWO winners.
Open to International readers!
• Leave a comment, that’s it.
• Only one entry per person.
• Open to anyone!
• TWO winners will be picked via random.org
• THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
Check out our other Giveaway posts too:
• $100 to the Online Fabric Store
• Simple Sewing books by Katie Lewis
• Photoshop 101 and Illustrator 101 online courses from Nicole’s Classes
• Stained Glass Stars and Twine
• Blank Slate Patterns