I often get emails asking “I’m a beginner sewer….where should I start? Which projects are best?”
There are many wonderful projects for a beginner sewer!….and the advanced sewer too. And here’s a book that has it all packed into 30 step-by-step adventures.
It’s Simple Sewing by Katie Lewis!
And today we’re giving away THREE copies. Yay!
This is a darling book with bright cheery colors and cute projects. It will make you happy.
It starts at the basics, walking you through a photo glossary of stitches, tools, techniques. And then it dives into the projects (categorized into six sections for babies, kids, home, etc). My kids would love Nativity puppets for the holidays.
There are a great variety of projects and they’re all so, doable. I love that. This book would make a fabulous Christmas gift for all your sew-aspiring friends!
• Leave a comment, that’s it.
• Only one entry per person.
• Open to US Residents only
• THREE winners will be picked via random.org
• THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
Check out our other Giveaway too:
• $100 to the Online Fabric Store
• Simple Sewing books by Katie Lewis
• Photoshop 101 and Illustrator 101 online courses from Nicole’s Classes
• Stained Glass Stars and Twine