I hope you’re enjoying the giveaways so far! And just think, we’re only halfway there. Two more days to come!
This next giveaway I’ve been super excited to share with you. In fact, I’m not even sure where to begin there’s so much cuteness.
Have you heard of Goose Grease?
I just found them last week through the Small Fry Blog and couldn’t stop browsing their shop. Seriously, just click on THIS. I dare you. You will die.
They remind me of the Little People I played with as a kid….only these are each hand-crafted, made of quality wood, they’re totally unique, they can be customized, used for weddings, for holidays, you can even get a custom doll set of your family and use it for your Christmas card! What?!
(I kinda want the green and the red dresses below, in real life)
The Goose Grease shop is run by husband and wife Juan and Anna Donado. The dolls are hand-chiseled in Colombia with wood from sustainable forests and workers are given fair trade wages for painting and crafting (how cool). And they’re hand-painted with non-toxic paint so they’re great for kids. Read more about their process here.
And if you’re looking for a do-it-yourself version….they also sell DIY kits!
Today Goose Grease is giving away to TWO winners:
• Family Doll DIY kit
• Set of Goose Kids
• Leave a comment, that’s it.
• Only one entry per person.
• Open to US and Canadian residents
• TWO winners will be picked via random.org
• THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
Thank you Goose Grease!
Check out our other Giveaway posts too:
• $100 to the Online Fabric Store
• Simple Sewing books by Katie Lewis
• Photoshop 101 and Illustrator 101 online courses from Nicole’s Classes
• Stained Glass Stars and Twine
• Blank Slate Patterns
• The Fat Quarter Shop and Layer Cakes
• Pattern + Design coloring books by Jenean Morrison