Something exciting happened at our house…
And we absolutely love them.
She loves them!
She didn’t want to take them off and tries to put them back on whenever she seems them in her room. Oh these are the cutest little shoes.
I’m sure you’ve heard of Freshly Picked? They are THE place for soft-soled, durable, freaking adorable leather moccasins.
I’ve been eyeing them for years now but wanted to wait till Clara was walking to try them out. Well then she did start walking but then it was 100 degrees here in TX. And in those instances, shoes are optional.
So finally it’s time for cozy soft leather shoes. And I just had to taste the rainbow…..Cherry, Lemon, and Platinum. Delish. It’s hard to pick only one when there’s a whole orchard in front of you.
And though I thought the platinum would be my favorite because it would go with everything….I’ve decided that everything goes with everything! I love how interchangeable the colors are with her clothes.
And most of all I love that they’re comfortable. And the sizing is similar to retail store shoes. This is one of those comfort AND fashion at the same time deals.
Okay. Let’s giveaway moccs!
TWO winners get to pick their favorite color and size.
• Leave a comment, that’s it.
• Only one entry per person.
• Open to US residents
• TWO winners will be picked via random.org
• GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
Thank you Freshly Picked!
Check out our other Giveaway posts too:
• $100 to the Online Fabric Store
• Simple Sewing books by Katie Lewis
• Photoshop 101 and Illustrator 101 online courses from Nicole’s Classes
• Stained Glass Stars and Twine
• Blank Slate Patterns
• The Fat Quarter Shop and Layer Cakes
• Pattern + Design Coloring Books
• Goose Grease original wooden Peg Dolls
• Custom woven clothing labels