Now that you’ve spent hours browsing the Online Fabric Store, you probably need sewing patterns to go along. At least then you can justify any purchases to your husband, right?
Well, Blank Slate Patterns is the perfect place to start. If you’re new to their shop, you’re gonna love it.
How cute are these kids?? And the photos? And the clothes?!
I want to make them all.
Blank Slate Patterns is a darling shop offering a variety of PDF children’s patterns and some for women as well. Everything is so well though-out, with easy-to-follow instructions, and organized info.
Along with selling patterns, Blank Slate also has an excellent blog called Melly Sews. Melissa (Melly) is a masterful sewer…you can learn a ton from her!
Today Blank Slate is offering a 10% discount to all MADE readers (expires Sunday 11/24).
Enter: GIVETHANKS at checkout.
And for TWO winners, we’re giving away FIVE Blank Slate Patterns.
Think of all the sewing you can do!
• Leave a comment, that’s it.
• Only one entry per person.
• Open to anyone!
• TWO winners will be picked via random.org
• THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
Thank you Blank Slate.
Check out our other Giveaway posts too:
• $100 to the Online Fabric Store
• Simple Sewing books by Katie Lewis
• Photoshop 101 and Illustrator 101 online courses from Nicole’s Classes
• Stained Glass Stars and Twine