I’ve saved one of my favorites for the last day.
Because it’s overflowing with cute. And there’s not enough bandwidth to hold it.
Welcome to the world of…..Maigo.
Everything here makes you smile.
You know all those darling Japanese fabrics, washi tapes, and character designs you love? They’re here! I had so much fun hopping around this shop.
Maigo (pronounced “my-go”) was recently featured in Vanity Fair’s 2013 Hot Gift Guide, and it’s no wonder. I mean look!
From fabric, to buttons, to towels, linen tape, a WHOLE lot of washi tape, and even bags….this is a wonderful place to find darling gifts for friends (and yourself).
Um. They have paperclips shaped like cows!
Their site is very easy to navigate with lots of pictures. And they even have an Almost Gone category which I think is cool so you can grab it before it’s out.
Maigo. You go. We all go?!
Today Maigo is offering 15% off all orders over $50, till 11/25
Enter at checkout: MADE15
And it’s open to international readers!
• Leave a comment, that’s it.
• Only one entry per person.
• Open to Anyone!
• TWO winners will be picked via random.org
• GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
Thank you Maigo.
Check out our other Giveaway posts too:
• Blank Slate Patterns
• The Fat Quarter Shop and Layer Cakes
• Pattern + Design Coloring Books
• Goose Grease original wooden Peg Dolls
• Custom woven clothing labels
• Freshly Picked Leather Moccasins
• Violette Field Threads PATTERNS
• $100 of Fashionable Fabrics
• Sewing eCourses with Whipstitch
• The Vintage Pearl jewelry