Okay, here’s a giveaway you don’t have to make or sew….you just have to pick it out!
Time for The Vintage Pearl.
You’ve heard me talk about their pretty jewelry before, and I’m still in love with it. I wear my “Lucy, Owen, Clara” necklace every day (well, I did until Clara started tugging at my neck. But that will change in a few months….or a year).
I’ve also purchased a bracelet for my mother-in-law and a little heart necklace for Lucy’s birthday. Their stuff is simple and just plain sweet.
Some of you asked the specifics on my recent necklace. So here you go:
• The Mother of Pearl Necklace, without the pearl (just the charm)
• Font: uppercase block
• 16 inch ball chain
Lots of love for these munchkins.
Okay, today we’re giving away TWO $50 gift certificates to the Vintage Pearl shop.
• Leave a comment, that’s it.
• Only one entry per person.
• Open to anyone!
• TWO winners will be picked via random.org
• Giveaway ends, Thursday 11/15/12 at 10pm (Central Time).
Winners will be announced next week.